The Standalone Smart Lighting Sytem Module (SLS-R2-A) has a decentralized intelligence, which when shared with its neighbors, performs “light bubbles” following the road users wherever they go. Each module dynamically controls the light emitted by its luminary, minimizing power consumption while maintaining the lighting standards for each user type.
The SLS is either DALI or 1-10V compliant. The decentralized communication is mainly based on the IEEE 802.15.4 protocol and secured with AES 128-bit encryption.
This simple and elegant product is made of an advanced material, both strong and durable against extreme weather conditions (like UV, rain, snow, hail, etc.). It attaches very easily on any type of candelabra with a conventional metal fixture or screws. The module SLS-R2-A is characterised by a degree of freedom in rotation, easily adjustable by hand, allowing the installer to precisely setup the targeted sensors area during its installation. The ultra simplified connection of this module to the luminaire is performed using an IP-68 connector with the Quick Bayonet Locking technology.
Applications: Parkings, walkways, bikeways, roadways, warehouses, waterways, etc.
- Savings up to 80% of electricity & 30% of maintenance
- Full EN norms compliance with increased comfort & safety
- Telemonitoring & Telecontrol
- Fully decentralized wireless communication to ensure optimal robustness
- Fully decentralized network, allowing easy modifications: adding new elements is just a few clicks away!
- Easy to add/upgrade embedded functionality
- Improved ecological footprint & respect of wildlife