Field Application Engineer
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you are the technical interface between customers and the engineering team, in both pre- and after-sales operations. You maintain close contact with customers in order to fix their technical issues and to identify technical upgrade and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are :
- You define the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You support customers with technical trainings and with evaluation periods on site.
- You participate to international trade shows, exhibitions and events with technical demos and papers.
- You write datasheet, application, training and customer related notes.
- You maintain adapted marketing tools (included web site and social medias) and actions.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
You also support the engineering team with :
- Customer software customization by consolidating requirements and implementing GUI, API, etc. ;
- Demonstrators and hardware/software development projects ;
- New material configuration test and bench setup ;
- Customer’s returns investigation.
- Master degree in engineering, electronics or IT, or equivalent through experience.
- Ideally 3 years experience in a technical customer/application/product/sales position in the mobile, IT or related sectors. Junior profiles applications are also welcome.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to fix technical issues with customers.
- Self-motivated, hands on, results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Prone to travel from 20% to 50% of your work time.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English language.
- The command of French, Dutch and/or German is a strong asset.
- A diversified technical customer support position in a fast-growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.